I am Still Playing Motor City Online...

edited December 2001 in Gaming

Comments

• edited December 1969
    Hailz!

With the latest patch to MCO, a good game was made even better.
    When I am not playing MW4 and its Black Knight Expansion pack, I am playing MCO and loving it.

It has been years since a game has kept me from going to bed before 2am, nite, after nite, after nite.

Happy Holidays!

N8
  • edited December 1969
    Re: I am Still Playing Motor City Online...

Hey nate,

I just recently picked this up(heh... merry xmas. :)). Seems pretty fun. What server are you on(the pacific one eh?) and what's your handle?
    I've been fiddling around some, seems it's much easier to just get the earlier levels/cash with the sponsored trials, cause the beginner cars are so crappy.

Course, I look at the times in the sponsored trials and I wonder how people manage to shave a couple seconds off of every lap... I clearly don't have it down yet, even on the circle courses.

I've been schleppin it with my sidewinder joystick, seems to do okay but I might end up breakin down and getting a wheel just cause I hate having to steer by the nanometer movement of the stick.

Ah well, my persona is ysd. Catch me on there or on hl some time. Course you'd school me in any race as your car is prolly uber (not to mention you'd be more practiced/skilled) but so what, mb I can learn something. :)

-ysd
  • edited December 1969
    Details...

Hailz!
    I just recently picked this up(heh... merry xmas. :)). Seems
    pretty fun. What server are you on(the pacific one eh?) and
    what's your handle?
    I play on the "Uptown Pacific" Server. I am "Nate CP".
    I've been fiddling around some, seems it's much easier to just
    get the earlier levels/cash with the sponsored trials, cause the
    beginner cars are so crappy.
    Sorta true, the Timed Trials is where you make the fastest cash.
    But the sponsored races and open races are where the fun is.
    I've been schleppin it with my sidewinder joystick, seems to do
    okay but I might end up breakin down and getting a wheel just
    cause I hate having to steer by the nanometer movement of the
    stick.
    Yep, a wheel and pedal setup really helps. Any set will do. I got a cheapo Thrustmaster Charger set for backup the other day at Comp USA... 29.95 for the set.. Its not FF or Digital(USB), but it works fine thru the Joystick port. I use my new MOMO FF set on my main box. Very Sweet. :)
    Ah well, my persona is ysd. Catch me on there or on hl some
    time. Course you'd school me in any race as your car is prolly
    uber (not to mention you'd be more practiced/skilled) but so
    what, mb I can learn something. :)
    The new "class" system of racing makes races very competative.
    If you join on my server, look up the "Motor City Mustangs" Its a club of some very nice dudes. Like me. :)

N8