Enough is enough.

edited November 2001 in General Discussion

Comments

• edited December 1969
    It's time to stop supporting game publishers that push software out the door before it's finished. Be a responsible capitalist. Vote with your dollars. Don't buy software from fast-buck operators.

Do yourself and the gaming industry a favor. Don't buy Myth III. Encourage everyone you know to not buy Myth III.

If Take Two profits from this abysmal excuse for a release, it'll only repeat the process again, and again, and again ...

_/ C
    proud non-owner of Myth III

• edited December 1969
    Whoa

Carch, two questions:

Isn't one of the lead designers a member of your order? If one of your family members was in a local community center play that was uh, less than optimal in quality, would you not attend?

Cheers,
    Myrch of BoB

The Brotherhood of BoB
  • edited December 1969
    To carry the analogy further....

If your brother made a big stinking pile of CRAP and served it up for you to eat...... would you?

The fact that one of our own was involved in this project is all the more reason for people to take heed of the Carchster's post.

Do you actually think we ENJOY having to take this position?

Get REAL.

For FUN and Honor!

N8
  • edited December 1969
    Re: Whoa

While what Carch says and what you say below are both evident truths...

Let me say, yes he is a lead designer, a member of our order-family...and more importantly we are supporting him in every way he would like us to.

And yes family members would attend the "less than optimal in quality" play, but all 80 of em? ;)

VJ
    Isn't one of the lead designers a member of your order? If one
    of your family members was in a local community center play that
    was uh, less than optimal in quality, would you not attend?

Cheers,
    Myrch of BoB

772741-40533-groot.jpg
  • edited December 1969
    Re: To carry the analogy further....
    If your brother made a big stinking pile of CRAP and served it
    up for you to eat...... would you?
    more like if your brother made a real pretty plate, and someone ADDED a stinking pile of CRAP to the plate... (:

I'm proud (and I'm sure Nate is too) of Santa's work and effort on M3... I know the stuff he did was top notch. I am rather peeved of the final result though.

Conner
  • edited December 1969
    Amen! Bro! [nt]

• edited December 1969
    I think what we're trying to say is...
    Carch, two questions:

Isn't one of the lead designers a member of your order? If one
    of your family members was in a local community center play that
    was uh, less than optimal in quality, would you not attend?

Cheers,
    Myrch of BoB
    If you consider that we're honorable people (except for Sliver, that slimy ass!) then Carch's post should make you do a double-take. There's a reason for it, a very serious reason for it.

I don't condone piracy of any kind, all I say is that Myth3 is not worth purchasing. And yes, that includes the Mac version.

- F

Bungie Sightings
  • edited December 1969
    Where's the love?
    (except for Sliver,
    that slimy ass!)
    That's not slime :-).

S
  • edited December 1969
    I don't want to know where yours has been... *shudder* [nt]

• edited December 1969
    Re: I think what we're trying to say is...

Very well. I think I understand now. :D
    Cheers,
    David

The Brotherhood of BoB
  • edited December 1969
    Re: To carry the analogy further....
    more like if your brother made a real pretty plate, and someone
    ADDED a stinking pile of CRAP to the plate... (:

I'm proud (and I'm sure Nate is too) of Santa's work and effort
    on M3... I know the stuff he did was top notch. I am rather
    peeved of the final result though.

Conner
    I remember when Santa was working on the WWII plugs for SB....From what I saw and what I heard (I wasn't in CP at the time but was FoP), he was very ANAL (and that is a GOOD THING) about just how the units performed and how the artwork worked as a whole...from what I was told, CP had to finally tell Santa "Dude!! IT Rocks!! Release it!"...And it was the same for Titans....Santa is a True Professional...one that takes his work and his creations with EXTREME seriousness...What Take Two blasted out of their collective asses to meet some screwed up deadline in my honest opinion has NO REFELCTION what so ever on Santa's work, his performance, and his character...Trust me when I say that this is probably ripping his guts wide open...because HIS name is in there, and he takes VERY GREAT pride in his work...

Currently, I am in Saudi Arabia as part of Operation Southern Watch...My copy of the game was pre-ordered and is right this minute sitting in my computer room 9000 miles away...Would I have still bought the game when I got home if I hadn't already preordered it?? Yes, simply for the fact that it has Santa's Blood, Sweat, and Tears for the last 8 or 9 months in it....I would buy it just for the artwork that he did...Hopefully the game will get patched and make it a better game....there are WORSE ones out there...a LOT worse....This one just needs the bugs blown out of it...

McGyver #CP#
    Warrior Brigade (Desert Division)
  • edited December 1969
    *Falls out of chair* [nt]