Vanilla Coke SUCKS.

Comments

• edited December 1969
    Re: pepsi sucks
    pepsi sucks
    Pepsi's the soda choice for fucking redneck nascar fans and shit. SUNKIST is better than anything Coke or Pepsi make.
  • edited December 1969
    Re: pepsi sucks [nt]

• edited December 1969

hows about they both suck!! go back to the ./root/ ** "W473r" **
  • edited December 1969
    hows about they both suck!! go back to the ./root/ **
    "W473r" **
    Diet Pepsi for me is the lesser of two evils - so so taste or a ton of empty calories by drinking Mountain Dew, so rather than gain a ton of weight I drink Diet Pepsi because it's my favorite diet soft drink.

Now, in a perfect world where I didn't have to worry about calories, I'd be drinking Crown and Cokes (or Crown and ANYTHING for that matter) all day (:

Conner

• edited December 1969
    Now, in a perfect world where I didn't have to worry about
    calories, I'd be drinking Crown and Cokes (or Crown and ANYTHING
    for that matter) all day (:
    I have a friend who considers Crown and Anything to be a waste of good Crown. 8)

questionmuffin.gif
  • edited December 1969
    I have a friend who considers Crown and Anything to be a waste
    of good Crown. 8)
    Crown's too sweet. Scotch, baby.
  • edited December 1969
    lol, This thread was started almost a year ago (>10 months) [nt]

• edited December 1969
    ya ya...

And your point? (:

My point is that Diet Pepsi rocks over Diet Coke!

Conner

• edited December 1969
    hehehe ;-)

I just tried "WoodStock Rye and Cola", made in New Zealand, with Canadian Rye. It's on-sale and really cheap right now, if you calculate the amount of rye in a 4-pack it's cheaper/mL then buying a bottle of inexpensive rye ($/mL), and you get the coke too ;-). It's pretty darn good, especially the second one ;-P
  • edited December 1969

pepsi sucks! have you tried pepsi blue? vanilla coke is much better, and pepsi is copying us!
  • edited December 1969
    [b]Coke[/b]

I just wanted to make everyone aware that Coca-Cola funds the military in Columbia to kill union organizers. It has been called, "Drink of the Death Squads" because after the military killed the union organizers, Coca-Cola gave them free cases of Coke products. www.davidrovics.com
  • edited December 1969
    [b]Re: Coke[/b]

[quote]
    I just wanted to make everyone aware that Coca-Cola funds the
    military in Columbia to kill union organizers. It has been
    called, "Drink of the Death Squads" because after the
    military killed the union organizers, Coca-Cola gave them free
    cases of Coke products. www.davidrovics.com

[/quote]
    Yes, and PepsiCo is trying to rid the U.S. of guns, Proctor and Gamble is a Company devoted to Satanic Worship, and Microsoft is Really a front for the overthrow of all the Governments of the world with Bill Gates as the new ruler of the planet...Well, okay, maybe that last one is true...Anyone can post anything on the web. With the abilities of graphics designers and programmers, there is almost nothing left that can not be faked in one way or another. Look at the movie Final Fantasy...The graphics work on the "Actors" in the movie is right at the edge of being "real"...Give them a few more years and you will not be able to distinguish between "Live" and "Memorex"...Add in the abilities of the Biomechanical field, and soon, you will have animatronics that could indeed pass as Human...

Just my 2 cents worth...

McGyver

• edited December 1969
    [b]Re: Coke[/b]

Hey Bolshevik sympathisers,

Rovics' site was a charming read for the 2 minutes I spent looking for a section talking about something besides how we should all grab mp3s/copied CDs of his tracks. Afterall, the only reason I buy albums is because I think the artist will appreciate the purchase. It's the same reason I buy Coke. Every day I wake up and look for a way for the Coca Cola Company to appreciate my recognition of their product because I enjoy consuming it.

Following a probing Google search for "drink of the death squads", the most, err, notable* organisation to contain text tackling this issue was BURN, a collective of students at UCSD who are no doubt thrilled to death that they're promoting the correct message to the world. Basically, they're your typical group of outspoken college students who are after freedom from everything, especially paying for goods and services.

When making a post like this, the battle to stay away from what may be misconstrued as trolling is incredibly difficult, and I'd like to point out that trolling is most certainly not what I am doing now. As such, please realise that trolling is not what I am doing here. Summer, before sharing this sort of thing with us all, please read some recognised information sources before pointing us towards Rovic and people of his ilk, and then give us some links to their stories as well as the radical left's view.

BURN's page which talks about the Death Squads (somewhere -- good luck finding it without using your browser's find utility) is ANTIFA INFO-BULLETIN, Supplement 47

-Cob

*ok, by notable. I mean the first site I could find with a decypherable URL which didn't feature "KILL CAPITALIST PIGS" or "freedom from corporate opressors!" in its content. ;)
  • edited December 1969

PEPSI SUKS! IT PEPSI LEMON HAS NO LEMON IN IT! IT TASTES ALL THE SAME! WHO THE HECK CHOOSES BRITNEY SPEARS FOR A DRINK AD? I WOULDN'T! COKE IS BETTER! PAPSI COPIED COKE! COKA-COLA AND ALL OF A SUDDEN PEPSI-COLA? PHA!
  • edited December 1969
    pepsi sucks! have you tried pepsi blue? vanilla coke is much
    better, and pepsi is copying us!
    i agree with u! coke is much better! and i said the same thing! pepsi copies coke! pepsi-cola? thats like coka-cola! finally some one who thinks right! if u try pepsi lemon and diet pepsi there is no difference! no lemon!
  • edited December 1969
    Re: Pepsi Twist: The only way to make Pepsi drinkable...

PEPSI SUCKS! YOU CAN'T EVEN TASTE LEMON! THE JUST WANT PEOPLE TO THINK THAT! LIKE AN AN AD! SHOWS A DROP OF LEMON. NO ONE CAN TASTE THAT! COKE IS MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH (DID I SAY MUCH YET?)BETTER THEN STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPIDSTUPID (DID I SAY STUPID YET?) PEPSI COPYING COLA!
  • edited December 1969
    Re: Pepsi Twist: The only way to make Pepsi drinkable... [nt]

• edited December 1969
    Re: what about diet code red?
    I think it taste like watered down Code Red. I am trying to cut some calories out of my diet and thought I would try it. I would buy it again. I just have to try and stay away from regular mountain dew, too easy to drink to much.
    KDM
  • edited December 1969
    Do you know what?

I like eggs. Eggs I like.

Gillian Anderson is my idol. :D She is DA GREATEST!

And guess what? I'm learning Telepathy and Astal Travel. It's really kewl.

...Pie...
  • edited December 1969
    Re: Do you know what?
    I like eggs. Eggs I like.

Gillian Anderson is my idol. :D She is DA GREATEST!

And guess what? I'm learning Telepathy and Astal Travel. It's
    really kewl.

...Pie...
    Oopsy. My e-mail isn't DxieLand. Stoopid drop down list!
  • edited December 1969

Forget all that... you like Vanilla Coke or not?

questionmuffin.gif
  • edited December 1969
    Forget all that... you like Vanilla Coke or not?
    Now now, eggs deserve as much time in the spotlight as Vanilla Coke... at least until they start to rot.

-Eye
  • edited December 1969
    Re: Oh the Humanity!!!

A tale of worlds
    A life form is a being that can make more energy than it uses, and it uses that energy to survive, that’s my definition of a life form,

Over this Universes lifespan, (What I believe to start with the big bang and end with the merging of wormholes) Countless planets have had life forms on, starting out as little more than chemical reactions.

I believe that evolution (the changing of life forms in various ways to increase adaptability) usably ends with abominations witch are smart and develop great intelligence, through the desire of sex, dominance, ect

Then as time goes on there smart creatures develop weapons of mass destruction, viruses, ect. and destroy the planet.

Put simply the final evolution of a planet with an eco-system is destruction

Michel jackson rules

coolest
    happy.jpg
  • edited December 1969
    Whatabout Vanilla Pepsi?
    It tastes like cream soda. Made with spoiled cream. Left to sit
    in an aluminum vat in the sun for a week.
    So, I was minding my own business, watching the teevee, when I saw this ad where a big vanilla coke truck was sitting beside a vanilla pepsi truck.

At first I thought, is this some kind of joke? Is someone making fun of Pepsi?

But then the Vanilla pepsi truck started to do that Car-hopping lowrider thing, and Pepsi was serious! They didn't even care that they were blatantly copying coke, and making a vanilla cola of their own! And they were rubbing coke's nose in it "see! we copy you again and make it cooler and hipper! Hipper even than your Sopranos rip-off!!! See!!!"

Anyways, not being a cola drinker (oh... I guess unless you count Dr. Pepper, or Dr. Skipper, or Dr. Smooth, or whatever other generic cherry cola that starts with "Dr." happens to be on the shelf...) I was wondering if Vanilla Pepsi was perhaps better than Vanilla Coke.

--
    Chief, contributor to the immortal thread
  • edited December 1969
    Hrm

I don't drink soda anymore, but I'd strongly bet that it's just the same as VC and tastes mostly like the original with a little extra sugar added. My wife prefers Diet Pepsi to regular though (I can't stand any diet soda).

Ramses II
  • edited December 1969
    cocola pepsi cadmium

pepsi and cola contains DDT and cadmium in high levels ( even many folds higher than the european standards say ) so very harmful to health. Both drinks can be used to wash tiolets. Recent study says like this.
  • edited December 1969
    Re: Whatabout Vanilla Pepsi?

I have tried both vanilla coke & pepsi, and while vanilla sodas don't really appeal to me, I much prefer the pepsi. The flavor is less obtrusive (how's that for a ringing endorsement?) than with coke and it seems a bit smoother.

Also, I have a friend that works at Pepsi...he says that the Pepsi Blue experiment is pretty much over. Someone figured out that the target audience for it pretty much had to get their Moms to buy it for them, and the Moms weren't going for it.

.obvious

SoS
  • edited December 1969
    Re: Whatabout Vanilla Pepsi?
    Also, I have a friend that works at Pepsi...he says that the
    Pepsi Blue experiment is pretty much over. Someone figured out
    that the target audience for it pretty much had to get their
    Moms to buy it for them, and the Moms weren't going for it.
    Damn.

I loved Pepsi Blue, and my mom didn't have to buy it for me. :P

Maybe the Pepsi marketing weasels need to figure out how to sell it to mid-life crisis dudes.

And speaking of the Pepsi marketing weasels, I bet they and their counterparts at Coke would get a kick out of this particular thread :)

- Carch, proud starter of the soft drink thread that wouldn't die ...
  • edited December 1969
    Jolt, the only "hard' soft drink!

What? Why are you looking at me like that? Is there something wrong with my hair?

**checks hair**

wtf!

Stop looking at me like that!

**scoffs at reports that overdosing on caffeine can lead to paranoia**

-gh

• edited December 1969
    The Cola Cold Truth

I'll assume marketing is not your cup of tea. I'll walk you through it.

Both Coke and Pepsi have what's called brand loyal consumers. If you are a loyal Pepsi drinker and Coke offers a Vanilla you may or may not try it. If you try it and repeatedly like it because of the added flavor, Pepsi lost one of its hard-core consumers.

Now, if Pepsi "Copies" Coke with this Vanilla flavor, then its loyal consumers will remain loyal to Pepsi. It is wise to keep its consumers for switching.

Further, Coke is NO industry leader. Take PowerAde, its nothing more than a mere ripoff of Gatorade. How about Mr Pibb? Ripoff of Dr Pepper. Sprite? Ripoff of 7up. Point taken?
    So, I was minding my own business, watching the teevee, when I
    saw this ad where a big vanilla coke truck was sitting beside a
    vanilla pepsi truck.

At first I thought, is this some kind of joke? Is someone making
    fun of Pepsi?

But then the Vanilla pepsi truck started to do that Car-hopping
    lowrider thing, and Pepsi was serious! They didn't even care
    that they were blatantly copying coke, and making a vanilla cola
    of their own! And they were rubbing coke's nose in it "see!
    we copy you again and make it cooler and hipper! Hipper even
    than your Sopranos rip-off!!! See!!!"

Anyways, not being a cola drinker (oh... I guess unless you
    count Dr. Pepper, or Dr. Skipper, or Dr. Smooth, or whatever
    other generic cherry cola that starts with "Dr."
    happens to be on the shelf...) I was wondering if Vanilla Pepsi
    was perhaps better than Vanilla Coke.

--
    Chief, contributor to the immortal thread