Apologies... and an Idea!

edited June 2006 in WoW: General

Comments

• edited December 1969
    I just wanted to apolgize to the #CP#ers that I have not played with in a bit. As of Late I became a raiding whoor with Blighted.

I am doing a lot of raiding because it is my first time seeing the end game stuff. MC, ZG, AQ, etc... Mor so than the loot. (I've only gotten 2 blues so far anyways)

I think maybe it is time again to see if we should come up with a #CP# WoW night. Where we will not raid with Blighted. We'll just help lowbies, farm together, run UBRS LBRS Scholo Strat BRD etc.. and do other things that are Clan Plaid.

What say you all?!?

FFAH,
    Vrag
  • edited December 1969
    Hey! I am pretty certain there are no apologies necessary!

I like your idea, but unfortunately, we are a very disorganized crew:)
    I am not saying it is not doable, as we have had some larger groups on lately (very nice indeed).

As far as doing more stuff with other cpers (besides an official night), there always seems to be 1-2 5 man cp instances going every night. Biggest problem i know of is the east coast/west time issue that only give a very small window of joint instancing. So I rarely get to play w/ you, yee etc.

Anyway, FYI for a cp day, mon/wed are the days i can usaully get on a little earlier and devote more time (8-830ish PST).

Spit
  • edited December 1969
    I think we should pick a CP instance night, even if we don't always stick to it, or, if as Spit points out, we happen to be active for the moment. Count me interested.
  • edited December 1969
    I think we should pick a CP instance night, even if we don't always stick to it, or, if as Spit points out, we happen to be active for the moment. Count me interested.

I agree. I'll need UBRS eventually (pending a CoE run that I've advertised for LBRS on Friday) to keep my Oynxia chain quest going. I also want to get rid of these damn Scholo quests I have hanging around. I also need to kill that FUCKING Archivist in Strat....grrr....so many times I've tried to get him.

And heaven knows some of us need to grind the shit out of Strat and Scholo to get some set gear. The only non-bought devout set I have is my boots, and I got those with BlackCat on a PuG.
  • edited December 1969
    Hey Wally. I need all the devout gear from those places also (strat/scholo)-esp gloves right now.....tries a few times already

saw the hat drop, but let I deac get it as he's farther along in these things.

Anyway i hear ya (priests unite!-even if i melt faces most of the time)

Spit
  • edited December 1969
    I just wanted to apolgize to the #CP#ers that I have not played with in a bit. As of Late I became a raiding whoor with Blighted.

I am doing a lot of raiding because it is my first time seeing the end game stuff. MC, ZG, AQ, etc... Mor so than the loot. (I've only gotten 2 blues so far anyways)

As others have mentioned, no apologies are necessary. Personally I find many of the raid encounters to be quite fun, due to the interesting scripting and "twists" put into them. Like the General in AQ20, Mandokir in ZG, and Baron Geddon in MC.

'Course, many others just find them frustrating and tedious... *shrug* :)

No need to apologise for going out there and getting a taste of this.

As for your #CP# night idea, this is a good one. I need to run UBRS until I get Spaulders of Valor (and if a Carapace ever dropped again, that'd be a nice bonus) Back before the armor upgrade quests I actually passed on the chestpiece too... heh.

I'm also missing the Valor hat... I've had some bad pickup groups and I'm generally just plain sick of Scholo, but I do want more Argent Dawn rep so if it's a CP group I'll go.

One problem we have for doing something like UBRS is having everyone on and generally ready at the same time ... I'd suggest making a post here a couple days ahead of time with a time and date, and changing the guild message of the day. That way you can also coordinate it to not conflict with the blighted raid schedule. I'm sure we can get a decent turnout.