Diablo 2 - crafted items

edited August 2001 in Gaming

Comments

• edited December 1969
    I've been to Arreat Summit and grabbed thier list for making crafted items. I was wondering if this is a complete list and if there is a site to get the full lists.
    Thanks.

Darklord

AnimationDL.gif
  • edited December 1969
    Unfortunately

Most if not all of the crafting recipies are disabled by the 1.09 patch. In 1.08 there were a ton of rec. out there, including some partially disabled class specific ones that could make great items, but I think they're almost all not working now.

The list at the Arreat Summit didn't contain the class specifics for 1.08, you can find those at diabloii.net.

Ramses II
  • edited December 1969
    That bites

So what you're saying is "don't waste your time right now"?

It figures. Can't play and can't even think about playing. Bummer.

Darklord

AnimationDL.gif
  • edited December 1969
    Not as much as....

Losing a Level 25 HC character... like I heard you did.

Try an Assassin with TWO shields and NO weapon. You *May* live longer.

Oh, and by the way, U SUK! :)

N8

^A^ Apoc Home Page
  • edited December 1969
    Something about Blizzard

They have a tendency to code without thinking. So they create these really cool additions to the game... that have really obvious exploitable potential. Some fans keep it all in perspective and actually try to balance their own fun, but some immediately go download the latest hacks and do their best to out tweak the next guy in exploiting the game.

So in this latest patch Blizzard nerfed telek because some hackers and tweaker players abused it. They disabled safety crafts because players could be immortal through normal. The class crafts were buggy anyway, and now they're gone too. They castrated the magic damaged reduced by suffix because some of the items they'd put in the game could be used to abuse it. They changed the properties on almost all the unique items, some better and some worse because they didn't balance them in the first place, *but* all the uniques found before today weren't updated. They had nerfed run speed severely in the XP because there were lots of items with + run speed adders, now they remove none of those items but return run speed to it's old value. Frenzy barbs and wolves are *insane* now with a couple of run speed items, like they weren't already three times as fast as anything else. Magic find is nerfed, but nerfed in a sharply buggy way that just magnifies the difference between MF tweakers and casual MFers.

Perhaps worst of all, they did nothing to change the *extreme* disparity between a Sorceress' killing power and a Necromancer's. A necro still cannot solo hell at even a quarter the speed of any other character, and in parties he's a curse whore.

Blizzard just can't stop scratching at the sore that is severe imbalance, and they're frankly only making it worse. I wish there was no ladder and Blizzard had just released things, fixed bugs, and left it all the hell alone. At least that way good players would be able to avoid the crap without finding that the crap changes every few weeks. Here's to 1.10!

Ramses II
  • edited December 1969
    I had set a new goal....

...and I sucessfully achieved it!

My next stop is a level 33 char! =)

Darklord

AnimationDL.gif