[Croaker #CP#V] Wolfenstein?

edited January 2002 in Gaming

Comments

• edited December 1969
    I've read nothing but great reviews about the multiplayer aspect of Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Is anybody playing or planning to?
  • edited December 1969
    Re: Wolfenstein?
    I've read nothing but great reviews about the multiplayer aspect
    of Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Is anybody playing or planning
    to?
    I've been playing it a fair amount about every night. Good fun. I haven't played counterstrike for over a year, so I'm not sure how that's changed, but I'd say it's somewhere inbetween the gameplay of CS and team fortress. Unfortunately only like 4-5 games get much MP play. I personally prefer to play in the big games (30+); more targets for my venom and sniper habits. The sniper play is quite good with excellent zoom, a slight drift that reduces the longer you sit still. And the venom is just great for hozing down people. Nothing better than strafing out on a crowded hallway with the venom blazing. ;)

I really think the timed reinforcement idea was good, because it lends itself well to having people work together as they spawn together.

Unfortunately I won't be able to play it for much longer before I go out of town. Recently I've been working my way through the single player, which is pretty fun.

Anyways, I'm ysd when I play, I play on whichever side has less people.

-ysd