Motor City Online

edited February 2002 in Gaming

Comments

  • edited December 1969
    Hailz!

    Despite crappy reviews, MCO has patched itself into a fantastic gaming world for anyone who like driving games and/or tinkering with cars and engines.

    I recently left my MW4 team because I could not pull myself away from the FUN I am having on MCO.

    It has been years since I've been staying up to 1..2 or even 3 am... every nite... to finish some Fun thing I was doing.

    Actual racing can be only a small part of the game..or all you do. It's your choice.

    I now find myself racing about 25% of my time, and doing all the other Fun stuff for the other 75%.

    Anyways... I know 3 CP with the game... and we are all in a club with about 30 members.

    post here if you want more info.

    N8
  • edited December 1969
    What other 'fun' stuff?

    Do you get to go to the zoo or something?

    Darklord


    image
  • edited December 1969
    This other Fun Stuff...

    I spend the other 75% of my time chatting in our private Club Chat Room while building engines and cars and tweeking their specs, buying and selling cars and parts on the player hosted auctions, Selling rare parts in the open chat rooms. Setting my cars up for a certain type and class of race or time trial, putting cars I built up for auction, the list of FUN goes on and on.

    N8
  • edited December 1969
    Isn't it a 'pay per month' game?

    Is there a demo and can it play along with the people with the full version?

    Darklord


    image
  • edited December 1969
    Isn't it a 'pay per month' game?

    Yes, No, No.

    The game is 20 bucks and includes a free month. It's $9.95 per month after that. About 5 cents per hour, at my current usage rate. :)

    N8
Sign In or Register to comment.