[Phillip Giarth] [TMC]Matrix Joining #CP# In Halo

edited February 2004 in Gaming

Comments

• edited December 1969
    To whom it may concern,

Lets see, I was playing halo just a few minutes ago with some very talented people on the internet. I was ease sdropping by reading that they were kicking one of the team members. I think it was BlkCat, I don't know. Well I asked if perhaps I could join in his spot and help our Clan to prosper in as many areas as I can help prosper in... whatever you catch my drift. I was playing ith people such as Freewill, Zin, and Seren or something on the lines of that. Sorry that I mispelled it.

ANyways, they said that I was very fun to compete, and play along with, so I asked if I could join them, and they gave me this website, so here I am. Anyways, take your time in respondoing to this post and I look forward to hopefully helping #CP# be number 1.

Sincerely,
    Phillip Giarth a.k.a EarthMatrix (Matrix for short)
  • edited December 1969
    hey man :)
    To whom it may concern,

Lets see, I was playing halo just a few minutes ago with some
    very talented people on the internet. I was ease sdropping by
    reading that they were kicking one of the team members. I think
    it was BlkCat, I don't know. Well I asked if perhaps I could
    join in his spot and help our Clan to prosper in as many areas
    as I can help prosper in... whatever you catch my drift. I was
    playing ith people such as Freewill, Zin, and Seren or something
    on the lines of that. Sorry that I mispelled it.

ANyways, they said that I was very fun to compete, and play
    along with, so I asked if I could join them, and they gave me
    this website, so here I am. Anyways, take your time in
    respondoing to this post and I look forward to hopefully helping
    #CP# be number 1.

Sincerely,
    Phillip Giarth a.k.a EarthMatrix (Matrix for short)
    You should check out our site here. Especially the 'about us' page. We're an old order. Many of us are way beyond our teen years. :) We started as a Myth order, but have stayed together out of the strong bonds we've built amongst each other. Don't get me wrong, we do have some young members, but I just want to clue you in in case you think we're some hip-happening clan. :)

That said, the About Us page is pretty dated. I'd tell you to read our Creed but while the general tone of it is still very much correct (For Fun and Honor!) it refers to alot of stuff from way back in the Myth days. So don't let it confuse you too much.

The most important thing to keep in mind? We work slowly. Since there is no 'leader' things have to go by vote. And we're pretty large and it takes a while for anything to get done. But hang around with us and the more folks you impress when you play with us the better. And by *impress* I don't mean that you're a fantastic shot or the best verbal abuser when someone does something wrong. Just that you're a good guy to hang with and that you favor having fun over being a jerk or being too pushy or loud. If your patient and our relationship with you is positive, there's a high chance things will work out for you if you so desire.

One last thing... we're not that competitive as a group. That doesn't mean *some* of us don't mind the intense clan challenges every now and then (I get the feeling we're getting to the point where we'll be taking folks up on their offers for such things in Halo soon) but at the same time if you're looking for a clan where you'll be training non-stop on the Halo PC maps to be the absolute best player out there, that might not happen. We've had previous members leave the group because we weren't all blood-hungry to kick ass in tourneys. Just FYI.

- M
  • edited December 1969
    Re: [TMC]Matrix Joining #CP# In Halo

::cough::

It's Stern (-: