Myth Night 11/17/05

edited November 2005 in Gaming

Comments

• edited December 1969
    Hails!

This is a reminder that Thursday, November 17th 2005 is our next official Myth night.

We will be gathering on Marius.net at around 9 pm EST/6 pm PST. Our last Myth night lasted about 4 hours, so there is a big window for the leftcoasters and Villagers to get some games in. Please note that Marius.net is currently not accepting any login accounts, so to login, type "guest" as user ID and anything as your password. If Marius.net is not available, log into CPHL to find out IP addresses for TCP/IP play.

We use version 1.5.1 of the Myth II app...this app no longer necessitates that the CD is in your drive while playing. (However, you obviously need to have the original app installed before updating to 1.5.1). If you have the original TFL disc around, keep that handy, too, as it will save you some time when downloading "The Fallen Levels" plugin.

All of the software updates and plugins you'll need are located on CPHL at hotline.clanplaid.net . Hotline clients can be found at www.clanplaid.net/hotline.html . Once you're logged in, say hi and follow this directory path to find the goods: Public Directory-->Games-->Myth Series-->Myth II 1.5.1/Myth SB Night. At minimum, you'll need to download what is in "Installers" and "Must Have Plugins". As for the other stuff, there is a group of other 'recommended' plugins to choose from and a couple of different options for the marius.net UI. (Thanks to our own Infininight.)

We also use a VoIP (SIP Phone) app called "Gizmo" that a bunch of us use for voice comm and assorted hilarity throughout the night. There are versions on CPHL in the same folder as the myth items, or you can also download from http://www.gizmoproject.com . Once you're set up and registered (free), dial into the conference room 1-222-698-4835. (1-222-MYTHTFL). if you hear voices and they aren't German Counterstrike players, you've found the right spot!

You have a week to download. No Excuses!

Hope to see you all on Thursday.
  • edited December 1969
    Re: Myth Night 11/17/05

I been havin trouble getting on to hotline for some reason i'll enter in hotline.clanplaid.net and in the tasks bar it will say connecting to server and for about a third of the way and just sit there. Please help i really want to make it to this myth night!
  • edited December 1969
    Which hotline client? [nt]

• edited December 1969
    Hotline 1.8.5

I got 1.8.5
  • edited December 1969
    Revermind I got it figured out (nt) [nt]