Marrana around, a bit early.

edited November 2005 in WoW: General

Comments

• edited December 1969
    Hey, internet came up today. I'll be leaving for Missouri tomorrow, but I'll be back Saturday evening.

If anyone is around tonight/today, expect me to be around late this evening for any instances or somesuch.

Post-move now, so I'm much calmer.
  • edited December 1969
    /train
    /cheer
    /slap (well he left us for awhile!)
    /hug
    /cheer
    /train
  • edited December 1969
    /slap

just for fun!
  • edited December 1969
    yeah, guess not, heh. Too busy unpacking and the lady wants to leave early tomorrow. Godspeed, lads, see you this weekend :)
  • edited December 1969
    So when are you going to get "the lady" playing WoW? Or does she already?

I'm not going to accept any of this "she's not a gamer" or "she'll stab me if I try to do that to her" nonsense.
  • edited December 1969
    I'm building a new machine post-xmas and I'll let her have another go at it. The problem with her is that she prefers the linear nature of guildwars, and on top of that has some sort of problem with the 'two handed' demand of a mouse and keyboard. If it was controller based, I may have a chance at least. The immediate nature of the game doesn't bode well for her either. I guess, to put it in a good analogy, she's a "Sid Meier Gamer". She likes birds eye strategy and puzzle games. Ironically should would have played Myth like the best and worst of us.

Don't worry, I'll keep at it ;)

Btw check out our xmas tree in the other thread, geeks we most definitely are.

Oh, and I'm home for good now.