[Croaker] I'm Mechwarriorin

edited July 2001 in Gaming

Comments

• edited December 1969
    Very cool game. I'm almost done with the solo aspect (I'm off to do the last battle after I post this). Then I'll be a walking target online until I get the hang of driving these things. It will take a while for me to get used to not being able to sidestep. Torso twisting still gets me crashing into things (usually the guy I'm trying to avoid) and the time it takes to get up to speed or slow down/stop/reverse is being affected by my Quake habits as well.

I really like how it all ties together though. Type of Mech, weapon choice, heat, speed, armor are all very strategic considerations depending on game and map and player style. It's not just about speed and who has the bigger gun or who's sitting in front of the faster computer with the lowest ping.

I have a question for you guys already experienced in the game. How do you set up challenges? The multiplayer lobby doesn't seem to allow any player interaction. As far as I could see (from my quick peek) was that you couldn't chat until you actually joined a game.

ps. I can't wait to make a Clan Plaid cammo with a cp insignia along w/my personal decal (which should be a target the way I play) ;)

-Croaker-
  • edited December 1969
    Re: I'm Mechwarriorin
    ps. I can't wait to make a Clan Plaid cammo with a cp insignia
    along w/my personal decal (which should be a target the way I
    play) ;)
    Soon to be overheard:

"omg wtf that mech has a kilt painted on it!"

Blast a Stinger for me...

--MuffinHead

questionmuffin.gif
  • edited December 1969
    Sweet!

Hailz!

Good choice! Was it the Circuit City sale of $17.99 that made you get it? :) Great buy.....

CP Mech Warriors are:

Nate
    Lino
    Wang
    Cinny

We are all members of ^A^ Apocalypse a MW4 Clan.

Go here and check it out:

We train newbies! :)

N8

^A^ Apoc Home Page
  • edited December 1969
    AAaaaccckkkkk!!!!!!

$17.99 at Circuit City? I was in Best Buys getting some blank cd's and saw it for $29.99 and grabbed it. Oh well, still worth it.
  • edited December 1969
    Re: Sweet!
    CP Mech Warriors are:

Nate
    Lino
    Wang
    Cinny
    And me... thought I'm usually to busy playing Counter-Strike to get much online time logged with it...

Fox