[Grimmy (yes, I'm alive)] Question for the DII X-Pack playing folks

edited September 2001 in Gaming

Comments

• edited December 1969
    Hey fellas.

Since my birthday ended up in me getting some extra cash (about $150 to be exact), I figured I may put it into the purchase of the Diablo 2 Expansion pack. However, seeing as I haven't even played Diablo 2 for at least four months, I know I will likely be far far behind.

What levels are the characters you folks are playing? Just for an idea of how hard I'd have to push to catch up. ;)

Thanks,

Grimmy
  • edited December 1969
    Re: Question for the DII X-Pack playing folks

Hail Grimmy!

I've been sticking mostly to Hardcore characters. As far as levels go, I seen to be constantly creating new characters. In this past 2 weeks I've lost a level 41, 27, 21, and a 18. All hardcore - no revivals.

Last night we had 6 of us playing in one hardcore game. 3 were in the 22-28 and the other 3 were just starting out (less than 10). It was lots of fun and no one actually died!! =)

My advice, get the game, get online - someone will be around to play with! All the softcore guys have several characters at different levels. Then again, we can always powerlevel you quickly through the whole game to get you in Hardcore land.

See you soon!

Darklord

AnimationDL.gif
  • edited December 1969
    Re: Question for the DII X-Pack playing folks

I only play a few times a week for a couple of hours a shot. I've got a 38th level Werebear/Summoning Druid going. We (friend from work & I) just started Nightmare A1...

charon.gif
  • edited December 1969
    I got the X-Pack today...

Thanks for the input fellas; I got the Expansion Pack today.

Unfortunately, my battle.net account is no longer working due to the time I've been away, so I re-registered and will catch up with you guys eventually. Until then, I'm back to square one. :)

Thanks again.

Grimmy