Clan Plaid Halo Server

edited December 2003 in Gaming

Comments

• edited December 1969
    Well, it is up and running, and should evolve over time. I didn't have a chance to play around with connecting to it, but right now the password is set to the password of "plaid" and the player limit is set to 12. We shall see how it holds up. The server name is "#CP#-For FUN & HONOR". CP contact me for the console password to control the server functions.

Please feel free to change or suggest map changes in the rotation!
  • edited December 1969
    Re: Clan Plaid Halo Server

Haven't been able to find that server today (just got Halo PC); is it still up?
  • edited December 1969
    Haven't been able to find that server today (just got Halo PC);
    is it still up?
    There was a "New" new patch put out (1.031 or something like that) after the 1.03 patch (guess MS or someone heard the roar of the masses that couldn't play the game after the "Old" new patch was put out). I bet the server requires an update as well...Not positive about that, but it sounds good anyway!

;-)

McGyver
    Plays on !Asgard, HBO COERCE, and HBO GameDaemon Halo servers...
  • edited December 1969

Plausible.

• edited December 1969
    [b]actually[/b]

the .01 patch only addresses issues with the Halo executable itself... folks were crashing on startup, etc. The server side of things has stayed the same.

I've been busy but I do plan on adding some interesting gametypes to the CP halo server.

Let me also point you guys to the Ventrilo server that McGyver and I (and others) use when we're on the HBO servers. The info for it is here:

http://forums.bungie.org/halo/archive11.pl?read=317686

Even if you don't have a mic/headset, I still urge you to load it up on your PC, as you can at least hear others as they play. It increases the fun quotient.

- M
  • edited December 1969
    Haven't been able to find that server today (just got Halo PC);
    is it still up?
    I've never seen it listed either. Are the servers automatically listed, or is there a setting that needs to be changed?

Marius
  • edited December 1969
    I've never seen it listed either. Are the servers automatically
    listed, or is there a setting that needs to be changed?
    I figured it might just have been down on Sunday, but then I couldn't find it yesterday either, with the in-game browser or with The All-Seeing Eye.

If I can't find it when I get home tonight, there'll be blood in the gutters, I tell ya!

• edited December 1969

What's the IP? We can always connect that way.
  • edited December 1969
    Server News

The server was having some stability issues, run for a day then crap out, so I am going to be looking into that. In the mean time, though, I have taken it offline while we work on some problems mariusnet is having; I want to make sure the problems were not a conflict issue.

Expect the halo server to be back soon™. I will post here again when it is up!
  • edited December 1969
    What's the IP? We can always connect that way.
    When it comes back, the IP will be myth.mariusnet.com.

Marius
  • edited December 1969
    [b]Re: Clan Plaid Halo Server[/b]

hey does anyone know of any cracked servers because i guess the hackers finally wised up and got rid of all of them.. big problem for me... buying the game tomorrow I guess. but if anyone has any info on this recent problem please write me at mcfeigh911@hotmail.com
  • edited December 1969
    [b]Sure![/b]

This patch will fix you right up!

-Mori

• edited December 1969

I am going to have servers running sometimes.. not designated, but ill start calling them "NOCD PATCH SERVER"
  • edited December 1969
    I am going to have servers running sometimes.. not designated,
    but ill start calling them "NOCD PATCH SERVER"
    no