[VJ] To boldy search...

edited March 2002 in General Discussion

Comments

• edited December 1969
    one of Google's new languages

is this a sign of the apocalypse?
  • edited December 1969
    Oh for crying out loud...

The geeks of the world have way too much time on their hands.
  • edited December 1969
    I'm guessing, but....

...is that Klingon??

Or worse would be Jar-Jar Binks language!!!

Pray that day never comes.

Darklord

AnimationDL.gif
  • edited December 1969
    Whysa youse be a sayin dat?? Meesa Talks Most Good! [nt]

• edited December 1969
    [b]Re: Oh for crying out loud...[/b]

[quote]
    The geeks of the world have way too much time on their hands.

[/quote]
    it's far scarier than you think...

http://www.kli.org/

Conner

• edited December 1969
    Jar-Jar is in the USAF? Heaven help us. [nt]

• edited December 1969
    I dunno man...

I think Jar Jar could make quite an effective weapon. I know that I for one would certainly surrender at first site of him.

Only problem is that no foreign land deserves to be subjected to that horror. I'm pretty sure Jar Jar is already banned by the Geniva Convention...

-Mori
  • edited December 1969
    [b]I think it is even worse than you think...[/b]

[quote]
    it's far scarier than you think...

http://www.kli.org/ Conner

[/quote]
    I went to the site above that Conner has graciously provided...here is something that I found.

as copied from the above website:

The Klingon Language Institute is a nonprofit 501(c)3 corporation and exists to facilitate the scholarly exploration of the Klingon language and culture. Klingon, Star Trek, and all related marks are Copyrights and Trademarks of Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved. Klingon Language Institute Authorized User.
    This page has been visited 672,865 times since 18 October 1999. Hits today: 426

How do they get to be a "Non-Profit" organization???...After looking around the site, These people take this seriously! They have converted some of Shakespears works into Klingon, They have an annual award of $500 to a language student that shows the most growth and potential (not necessarily in Klingon, but the award is in the name of a Dead Klingon), The site even has a Postal Learning program...They send you stuff in the mail, you either reply or translate it into Klingon and mail it back...

At least Jar Jar spoke English with a crappy Jamacian accent...but you could still understand him...

McGyver