[Sliver] Anyone tried Jack Daniels Hard Cola? [nt]

edited September 2002 in General Discussion

Comments

• edited December 1969

• edited December 1969
    Re: Anyone tried Jack Daniels Hard Cola?

Yeah, It is a bit heavy on the cola flavor...as in almost too sicky-sweet...You can taste the Jack Daniels in it though. I wouldn't recommend it to those that are expecting the carbonated bite of Coke and the great taste of JD...I'd rate it 2.5 shots out of 5...

McGyver
  • edited December 1969

i loved it i tried my first one at a friends house on the first week of footall and i was hooked it taste like vanilla coke.the more i drank the more i had to have love it i can do a 6 pack in like 45 mins
    its a bit pricey 8 bucks here in rochester new york but worht it i love this stuff am a big molson beer drinker but i found my new pioson
  • edited December 1969
    Hey Tom

Do you drive a propane truck?

Darklord

boonga - boonga !!!
  • edited December 1969

i decided to try it for myself, and i really like it. it kicks smirnoff ice's ass, that's for damn sure.
  • edited December 1969
    smirnoff is for girls :) (nt) [nt]

• edited December 1969
    This stuff will definitely kick a light-weights ass... I realize the alcohol content isn't too much higher than your average beer, but, it sure does taste a hell of a lot better... It is definitely a little heavy on the syrupy side, but, if you want a quick buzz without a drink tasting like crap, this is the way to go...

GTIrepairman
  • edited December 1969

IT ROCKS!!! I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT. THE ONLY THING I DON'T LIKE IS THE PRICE..8-10 BUCKS DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU GO. BUT IT'S GREAT

• edited December 1969

I have tried Jack Hard cola and i'm addicted to it.
  • edited December 1969
    But where is the hard cola?

But where do i find it? I can't! I've looked everywhere! I'm currently in Ricmond. Where do I go? is it not out here yet?

• edited December 1969

It doesn't even have Jack Daniels in it - it's a malt beverage. No coke either. Check the ingredients. Malts and hops just like beer. Does taste good though. If you want real bourbon and real coke do a Jim Beam and Coke.

JT
    Yeah, It is a bit heavy on the cola flavor...as in almost too
    sicky-sweet...You can taste the Jack Daniels in it though. I
    wouldn't recommend it to those that are expecting the carbonated
    bite of Coke and the great taste of JD...I'd rate it 2.5 shots
    out of 5...

McGyver
  • edited December 1969

Okay, it's not really Jack Daniels .... in fact it's made at Miller Brewing Co., but it tastes just like JD & coke to me only a little sweeter without the but kickin JD will give you. Problem is I can't find it anywhere! It's gone from the stores. Where can I find it?
  • edited December 1969
    [b]Re: Anyone tried Jack Daniels Hard Cola?[/b]

It is my new poison!
    Tastes like an Old Tyme Cola Flava!
    I don't seem to pound it like beer (wonder what the carb count is?) but get a cool buzz non the less! It's what I drink to get twisted up to record this twisted music here: http://www.kulardenu.com

I highly recommend it!

[url=http://www.kulardenu.com]THE FLAVA TO SAVA![/url]
    [img]http://www.toptown.com/dorms/creedstonegate/movie/it4.jpg[/img]
  • edited December 1969
    Yeah, It is a bit heavy on the cola flavor...as in almost too
    sicky-sweet...You can taste the Jack Daniels in it though. I
    wouldn't recommend it to those that are expecting the carbonated
    bite of Coke and the great taste of JD...I'd rate it 2.5 shots
    out of 5...

McGyver
    No, it has gotten much better then when it first came out. Try it again and you will agree it is the best drink around.
  • edited December 1969

I'm up here at a small town. And the only place we have is walmart.
    (Isn't that sad) But I saw it in there. If you have one near you they might have it. It's awesome.
  • edited December 1969

There's only problem with your comment: JD Hard Cola doesn't have a drop of JD whiskey in it! What you're tasting is a malt-based flavoring that tastes like JD but isn't. Ditto for the recently reformulated JD Country Cocktails. BTW, I've tasted JD Hard Cola too and am a long-time JD drinker as well as industry insider. Cheers!