Re: myth2 rip

Comments

• edited December 1969
    While you were making this post, I did some checking up on you. Turns out no one's sure what you look like, but the following faces have been attributed to being you. As you can see, there is much debate over your exact form and/or gender. Please help us all out and tell us which one you are. Thanks!

Beauty, eh?

Bork Bork Bork!

Goooooooooooaaallllllllllll

I personally think it is this one:

[img]http://www.clanplaid.net/~muffin/questionmuffin.gif[/img]
  • edited December 1969
    [b]Dear Trash[/b]

Sorry trash, while I was trying to edit your posts (so that neat pic I found would end up at the bottom of each one), I accidentally nuked your posts. "Trashed" them, even. Ha ha, a little humour there. Anyway, I fixed it all by hand. I couldn't remember your posts (they weren't quite that memoriable in retrospect), but I think I summed up each one nicely. Just post any corrections and I'll be happy to make them! Cheers.

[img]http://www.clanplaid.net/~muffin/questionmuffin.gif[/img]
  • edited December 1969
    Deleted

I went ahead and deleted the whole thread. Leaving the remnants like that just made the board look bad.

_/ C's Site o' Fun!
  • edited December 1969
    [b]Probably a good plan.[/b]

[quote]
    I went ahead and deleted the whole thread. Leaving the remnants
    like that just made the board look bad.

[/quote]
    ...but it still needs a dancing trashcan.

-Eye
  • edited December 1969
    thumbs up from me *NM*

Bungie Sightings
  • edited December 1969
    Re: Probably a good plan.

omg u guys are such losers... but I didn't expect much more anyways...

• edited December 1969
    [b]Re: Probably a good plan.[/b]

omg, you've got us. We're just the biggest bunch of losers this side of Loserville, Kentucky.

If you didn't expect a bunch of people from a legitimate Myth order to be willing to help you pirate a game that is not only incredibly cheap but which they like enough to support those who made the game, then congrats to you, you were dead-on in your assessment.

If that was your assessment, I'm confused as to why you'd use our boards for this purpose, wasting your time and providing amusement for us, instead of going somewhere that you'd stand a chance of getting the help you were seeking. We all bought our copies; we're not about to just hand them over to you. This is about as helpful as anyone here is going to get in this matter.

If you would really like to continue this exercise in futility, please look at the picture below.

k thx bye
  • edited December 1969
    that .gif gives me seizures [nt]

• edited December 1969
    Well, I try. [nt]

• edited December 1969

guy, I love that trash can u fucking loser. If it would've get u mad, well not me.

You know, you guys are so gay that it's hard to believe. But then I've seen so many in the recent years that I don't get surprised anymore.
    And I don't even feel like telling u why u suck.

fuck u all losers
  • edited December 1969
    guy, I love that trash can u fucking loser. If it would've get u
    mad, well not me.
    This makes no sense...But from what I have witnessed, that is par for the course...
    You know, you guys are so gay that it's hard to believe.
    I don't know...exactly HOW gay is that? Please be specific and use references and footnotes. Also, if possible, please form all answers as questions so that we may use them for the FAQ we will build at a later date.

But
    then I've seen so many in the recent years that I don't get
    surprised anymore.
    Please be specific in this statement. You have seen so "many" of what in recent years? Do you have an exact number as to the amount that you have seen? "Many" can mean different amounts to different people. To one person "many" could be 10 to 12, to another it could be several hundred. Specifics are the key when making such a profound statement such as what you have typed above. By stating EXACTLY what the "So Many" refers to as well as the exact number, we might be able to share in your distress and possibly see a way to remedy your dire situation.
    And I don't even feel like telling u why u suck.
    Now why make a statement such as this if you are not going to follow up with a reason (or reasons) as to why we suck. Please...for us to really get a sense of what you are trying to tell us, we absolutely MUST have specifics in all areas. Without them, your statements lose all meaning and have no way of creating an impact.
    fuck u all losers
    Now you are just being down right silly. First of all, how do you know that we are ALL losers? Hmmm?? I mean, some of us have several degrees in engineering, computer programming, science, the arts. Some are upstanding members of the community. Some are high ranking members in the U.S. Government...Now with that said, on exactly what scale are you basing your "Loser Level"? Is someone that only has 2 B.S. degrees more "loser-ish" than someone that has only 1 Master's Degree? Once again you are not being specific.

Now on to the first part of your statement. Do you really think that you would be able to have carnal knowledge with all the members of this group? Would it be an assembly line process or broken up into groups of say 5 per day until the job was accomplished. Also, if you did perform acts of carnal knowledge with all the members of this group, at what point in the process would you be classified as becoming Bi-sexual? Is there a threshold that once you pass it you are bi? Or is it more of a "Once is all it takes" kind of deal? And, if after you do "pass the point of no return" do you not become what you are accusing this group of being in the beginning of your second paragraph? Now you are in a Catch-22 type "Damned if you do, Damned if you don't" situation. Would that add to the total number of items to be considered in your first two statements of the second pragraph? Would it be harder to believe? If so, how can that be if you are the one that did it? Selective Amnesia? Mental Blocking due to trauma? These are all things that you must consider.

You see, once again it comes down to Specifics. You must learn to be more factual and use logic in your deductions and statements. Until this happens, you are doomed to continue down the pathway of despair
    on which you are traveling.

Dr. McGyver
    Head of Research
    C.P. Psychological Studies Institute

• edited December 1969
    Dude! (nt)

nt