[waywardone] omfg miff iz lamz!?!

edited October 2003 in General Discussion

Comments

• edited December 1969
    k. got playmyth working. lots of rank wanks. lots of red games. lots of ww2 crapola.

someone give me some love and come kill me. again. i promise not to cry when you kill my last dorf.
  • edited December 1969
    Re: omfg miff iz lamz!?!
    k. got playmyth working. lots of rank wanks. lots of red games.
    lots of ww2 crapola.

someone give me some love and come kill me. again. i promise not
    to cry when you kill my last dorf.
    For various reasons you will not find me or many other plaid on Playmyth - ever. One reason is that one of the 'features' they added to the released bungie.net server code was logging chat - which they review for offenses. I've seen what falls under offenses and I for one will never log into PlayMyth - their choice to run things that way, my choice not to go there. Another issue is the way that the people that run PlayMyth treated Project Magma (www.projectmagma.net) , the group that is most responsible for 1.4.x and several great plugins. Let's just say things were not smooth between the two groups and leave it at that. I'd rather play on MariusNet (www.mariusnet.com) or TCP/IP before going to PlayMyth. Hop on CPHL and see if anyone is itching to play, you might get some old skool games in (:

Conner

• edited December 1969

k.

i think i once had a marius net account. i dont remember. maybe it was in its demo days.

anyway, i suck at normal difficulty oc, so im not quite ready for multi again...

• edited December 1969
    [b]Re: omfg miff iz lamz!?![/b]

[quote]
    k.

i think i once had a marius net account. i dont remember. maybe
    it was in its demo days.

anyway, i suck at normal difficulty oc, so im not quite ready
    for multi again...

[/quote]
    The #CP# rust is getting thick, you might not be ready for multi vs people that play daily... but you're ready for multi with us... TRUST me on that one, heh (:

I looked at the MariusNet user database, and I think I might have found your old account... if I'm remembering what your real name is anyway. It's not on this e-mail address, but very close. If you e-mail marius_net@yahoo.com, PPE (who is running that sort of thing now) or if need I can get you updated. Hate to see a low ID go to waste (:

Conner

• edited December 1969

thanks, conner. i'll email em now.

-ford, aka wwo
  • edited December 1969
    MI Tr0 KIK U
    k. got playmyth working. lots of rank wanks. lots of red games.
    lots of ww2 crapola.

someone give me some love and come kill me. again. i promise not
    to cry when you kill my last dorf.
    After the title of the post and the first sentence I thought "Aha! One of the lost tr0boyz", but alas, your next sentence told me otherwise.

-- Meg

Pallor's House of Pain
  • edited December 1969
    Re: MI Tr0 KIK U
    After the title of the post and the first sentence I thought
    "Aha! One of the lost tr0boyz", but alas, your next
    sentence told me otherwise.

-- Meg
    heh, what you been up to Pallor?

~Blackbeard / Mike
  • edited December 1969
    OMGZORS U SuXORZ
    heh, what you been up to Pallor?

~Blackbeard / Mike
    Sit tight, I am attending an ABA Law School in Virginia. I started this year, so I am about 8 weeks into classes - doing really well so far (top 10 of my class of 150 after the last midterm). I am studying to be a capital crimes prosecutor or a cybercrime federal prosecutor. I can't work for "the man" but I can lay the smackdown on behalf of the citizens at large. (Thank goodness all this forum experience I have is finally getting me someplace! I can listen to irrate drivel at deafening levels and not be bothered or swayed.)

Personal life is holding steady as always. Bliss.

Minute Man is on SubnovaHL and pasted a link to the Pepsi thread here. I thought I'd pop over and check out ye olde Pladdies to see if you guys were still kicking. I see that you are!

Other than that, I don't really know much. If you want a more detailed account check the website. I apologize if I am ditzy, my brain is fried from the Rule Against Perpetuity, Proximate Cause, and the Statute of Frauds at the moment.

Cheers.

-- Meg

Pallor's House of Pain
  • edited December 1969
    Re: OMGZORS U SuXORZ
    I am studying to be a capital crimes prosecutor or a
    cybercrime federal prosecutor. I can't work for "the
    man" but I can lay the smackdown on behalf of the citizens
    at large.
    Meg, how exactly is working for the gummint *not* working for "the man"?
  • edited December 1969
    Heh

Welcome to the Dark Side Meg. ;)

Appetites
  • edited December 1969
    Re: MI Tr0 KIK U
    After the title of the post and the first sentence I thought
    "Aha! One of the lost tr0boyz", but alas, your next
    sentence told me otherwise.

-- Meg
    I see from your site you're just as evil and demented as always. Keep up the good work.

Stormtalon

• edited December 1969
    Defending The People
    Meg, how exactly is working for the gummint *not* working for
    "the man"?
    When you are a District Attorney you represent the citizens as a whole by appyling the publicly adopted norms (laws). The District Attorneys file suit on behalf of the people of a State, Commonwealth, or Republic. I am always reminded of the magnamity of the duty at the end of the court reading a plea or any conviction: "[said person committed this]...against the peace and dignity of the State of Tennessee and its citizens".

After spending a while as a Probation and Parole Officer (violent felons and high profile criminal caseload), I tend to take the citizens protection very seriously. I also believe in the criminal justice system as a means of social control and rehabilitation.

-- Meg

Because You Want To
This discussion has been closed.