Baron run

edited June 2006 in WoW: Scheduling

Comments

• edited December 1969
    Hails. OK, so who still needs a Baron run? Since the last succesful run, there should now be a new crop who still need it. So we might as well try to get everybody together who still does and start working it as a group, since it usually take a while to get everything sorted out and working together.

Mondays and wed are best for me (8:30-1:00 pst). Who knows, mb it will only take a few tries....

Spit
  • edited December 1969
    I need a 45 baron run. This monday looks like it might be good for me.
  • edited December 1969
    I would love to help out. I think a mix of "Veterans" who can share their successful experience and people who need it is the way to go. Count me in.
  • edited December 1969
    Me me pick me!
  • edited December 1969
    Hails.Well, after much delay, i was able to get a baron run going last night. The first attempt had Myself (shadopw priest) , Mori (warr), Deac (Priest), Makray(warlock) and Censorship(rogue) going at it. We ended up about 2-3 minutes short. (mostly due to an eye we did not detect in time.
    We gave it another attempt with Garu (shaman) substituted in for Censorship. I don't think we can get any closer w/o doing it ....We needed about 10 more seconds........!!!!! We may try and get it on again on wed evening.

Spit
  • edited December 1969
    Sorry about not making it last night. Yesterday was a loooong day. I just couldn't stay awake. =(
  • edited December 1969
    I will need to do a Baron 45 sometime in the next week or so...
  • edited December 1969
    Hails all. After finally getting my Baron run done (and the devout drop too!), i just wanted to say thanks to all the people who have helped out along the way on these many attempts. My successful run included Mendicant, Moridin, Xief, and Makray and we got to the Baron's chamber w/ a little over 3 minutes left on the timer.
    Thanks again, and I will always be up to help whoever still needs it (Wang, Mukow, Carch etc).

Spit