UD 45 *** 6-11-2006 start 2:00 ish =( Canceled

edited June 2006 in WoW: Scheduling

Comments

• edited December 1969
    That's Right...
    I'm talking about multiple attempts at UD 45! This is my plan..
    2 full UD 45 runs. Here's what I am hoping for.
    5 people willing to put in 3.5 - 4 hours of UD45 attempts. if we finish successfully on Run #1 we are done.

I would love to have as the 5-man team.
    Tank - Warrior / Bear Druid
    Healer - Priest / Healing Druid
    Healer/Dps - Druid or Shammy
    DPS/CC/AoE - Rogue or Mage or Lock
    DPS/OT - Vragak dps and off tanking as himself or with a pet.

Run #1 - Lern2pull noob. Lern2zigg noob.
    This run is to learn pulls for all who come along. The 5-man team will learn the pulls. This run will be done as quickly as possible. ie, unless healer says stop, you keep pulling and ensure Zig kills and insect trap go down fast and smooth.
    USE OF HOLY WATER ON SKELLIES AFTER RAMM ONLY IF WE HAvE A CHANCE OF WINNING

Run#2- UD 45 in 40. We run with the knowledge gained and kill it all. LIBERAL USE OF HOLY WATERS THROUGHOUT RUN

Lets do it... LEERROYY!
  • edited December 1969
    Sounds like a good chance to get some experience in and blow the dust off my healing gloves. Lets see if we can coordinate something inter-guild too. I'll be in Akron, OH from the 11th to the 13th for a summer conference for my job, but beyond that my schedule normalizes.
  • edited December 1969
    That's Right...
    I'm talking about multiple attempts at UD 45! This is my plan..
    2 full UD 45 runs. Here's what I am hoping for.
    5 people willing to put in 3.5 - 4 hours of UD45 attempts. if we finish successfully on Run #1 we are done.

Last night, BC, Mori, Kalli, Mendicant and I got to the baron in 40 minutes, totally pwned him, and still had over a minute left on the clock after he was dead.

If you need some experts to tag along, yeah we might be around. :-D

EDIT: OOPS

Just realized the date, that's my daughter's birthday so I won't make it. Good luck tho!
  • edited December 1969
    Grats on completing the run, Chief! Hopefully we can get some of that mojo when we do the run on Sunday.
  • edited December 1969
    I have band prac that day, so I dont know when I'll be on. But ill gladly help out if Im on.
  • edited December 1969
    Looks like I am going to have to be the one watching the baby this afternoon, which means I can't be on for the UD45 run :(

Good luck with it!