Check you PVP sets...are they working properly?

edited June 2006 in WoW: General

Comments

• edited December 1969
    Yesterday I sent this message to Blizzard. I had just reach rank Legionnaire and purchased the two set pieces that come with that rank. The promise is that when you have the Legionnaire pieces plus the Blood Guard pieces (4 in all) you would get a 0.2 second reduction in Immolate cast time. Despite claims otherwise, no such bonus was given. Indeed, in the game it looks like it only recognizes either 2 pieces of the set (not 4 like they should be at least according to WoW.com).

Of course the GM is clueless. Has anyone else noticed a problem?

Thanks!
    Cull aka Nausea

Greetings Douglas,

Blizzard Entertainment - World of Warcraft

Thank you for contacting the World of Warcraft Game Master Department.

Petition: Hello,

I have the bloodguard handwraps and blood guard walkers and just got the legionnaires legguards and tunic. However, though these are part of a set and should give a 0.2 reduction in immolate casting time, that set bonus does not seem to have been applied.

Thanks,
    Nausea

Answer: Unfortunatley, the items you've mentioned belong to two different sets of gear. In order to get the set bonus, you will need to buy the remaining pieces from the set you want.
  • edited December 1969
    thecull wrote:
    Yesterday I sent this message to Blizzard. I had just reach rank Legionnaire and purchased the two set pieces that come with that rank. The promise is that when you have the Legionnaire pieces plus the Blood Guard pieces (4 in all) you would get a 0.2 second reduction in Immolate cast time. Despite claims otherwise, no such bonus was given. Indeed, in the game it looks like it only recognizes either 2 pieces of the set (not 4 like they should be at least according to WoW.com).

Of course the GM is clueless. Has anyone else noticed a problem?

Answer: Unfortunatley, the items you've mentioned belong to two different sets of gear. In order to get the set bonus, you will need to buy the remaining pieces from the set you want.
    In 1.11 they added a different pvp set. The GM seems to indicate that you are trying to use pieces of the previous set with the new set you bought.

Did you purchase your Blood Guard pieces before patch 1.11?

If so, you will need to purchase new Blood Guard pieces from the new pvp set to get the set bonus for 4 pieces.

… this will work. Soon™. Omgzürz. Kitch.