Seeing as how this has become our soda board, I figured I shouldinform you all of the title. It tastes like a bad cherry coughdrop. Has a nasty bite to it, too. Worse than Pepsi's. I'm a DPfiend, but this stuff is heinous.
It's all a matter of opinion. If you say that Red Fusion sucks,would everyone else in the world agree with you without tastingit? Hell no. I happened to buy a bottle on my vacation and lovedit (although I can't find it anywhere in CT now). There's alwaysgoing to be a difference of opinions, so stop trying toinfluence others' arbitrary decisions of taste.
Me, I'm really curious to try it because Sliv' hated it so much.Haven't seen it 'round these parts, tho'.
I still have half of my first bottle left. If you want, I cansend it to you.
BTW, I love offending people with my "opinion," ifonly to hear them cry, "You shouldn't be saying what youthink of things!!!"Oh, and never take anyone on AOL seriously....
mmmm... flat pop, shipped.uhhhh... no, thanks. :)Geez, missed that. My bad.When I hear a comment like that, I'm reminded of the immortalwords of Weird Al:Hey Fella'I bet yer still living in your parent's cella'downloadin' pictures of Sarah Michelle GellarAnd postin' "Me Too" like some brain-dead AOL-erI should do the world a favor and cap you like Old Yella'You're just about as useless as JPEGs to Helen KellerTo veer off into another topic, a Weird Al quiz!1. Name the song I just quoted.
2. Name the song it parodies. Bonus points for the artist.
3. In the video, Weird Al is giving a live concert. Where is theconcert taking place?
4. Name a celebrity (other than Al and the band) who appears inthe video. Bonus points if you can name two.
1. Name the song I just quoted.2. Name the song it parodies. Bonus points for the artist.
3. In the video, Weird Al is giving a live concert. Where is theconcert taking place?4. Name a celebrity (other than Al and the band) who appears inthe video. Bonus points if you can name two.